18.11.09

Jakarta Fashion Week 2009

Last Monday I got the invitation for the famous "Jakarta Fashion Week 2009" event. That was an annually event and belongs to the Indonesian fashion industry. and this year, the event has been held at Pacific Place, Sudirman. Its quite fun watching the fashion figures wrapped by famous designer's dresses, swinging their perfect body. here's some of the snap I've got :

Jazz Pasay :





































Ian Adrian :





































Dwi Iskandar :























































Anne Avantie (my favorite!!) :

































Oh..and by the way, I got a rare opportunity to interviewing mas Ian Adrian for binus tv. He's a very nice and down-to-earth person. I mean, for the famous designer like him, what an honor!

This is me with my loveleh cameraman alwi and .... (dang.. I'm suck memorizing name!)

me and my private driver! hahahaha kidding, sweets.RAMEN 38!! SANPACHII!! hmm they got delicioso pork ramen ;p


me wants to attending JFW this friday for watching bebe and Mango show! Unfortunately I can't :(

“I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel

No comments: